I have a bunch more to share, especially the ones from Herring Cove!
Here's one with me stuffed in my favorite white Speedo, so that I can post this on Facebook, LOL.
Besides, I do like the way I bulge my assets in this Speedo that I bought one B'day trip to Palm Springs.
So, This is my last night in San Francisco for awhile. We leave in the morning for Reno,
overnight then up at dawn for the 85 miles to Black Rock City, (Burning Man),
As you may know, I'm throwing a Healthy Friction Male Masturbation Playshop , this year's theme for Burning Man is Metropolis!
I won't be online after our overnight in Reno, off line until after Labor Day!
See you in September!
I have 250 of these stickers to hand out to Handsome Men who I'd like to see at my Male Masturbation Playshop!
Yep. That Photo is me, from this original Photo.
Say Burners, We're headed for 330/Kyoto in Black Rock City, Cum by and say Hey.
Perhaps I will have some new photos to share when we return in September, all tan, and in Bliss.





No comments:
Post a Comment